Core Values & Mission
We are an independent, government approved Catholic school with a structure, style and traditions that emanate from Nigeria and with a curriculum and methodology that reflect the best in worldwide educational research and practice. Our school is diverse and dynamic, and our students have the highest aspirations for their education and future lives.
Integrity, Service, Merit
To build a vibrant and enterprising learning community in which all strive to:
- Accentuate learning, growth, perseverance and self-awareness as life-long values.
- Nurture creativity and originality as precursors for critical and reflective thought and action.
- Succeed collectively as well as individually, achieving our personal best in all aspects of school life.
- Maintain a healthy balance in the time devoted to work, rest and recreation.
- Involve our community in sustaining and safeguarding our environment.
- Interact through honest, respectful and open communication.
- Acknowledge and celebrate our differences and encourage empathy, compassion, understanding and respect for human dignity.
- Live our lives positively, joyfully and ethically.